Tuesday, 3 June 2008

Frazer Gibson Joins in true Strawberry Anarchy style

My boyfriend has joined my shop and will be listing lot's of ACEO's
One of a Kind, original Painting of a little sun spirit ACEO (Artists Cards Editions & Originals)
im so excited about this i love his work and we make a good team! here is his first edition to the shop and a little picture of the creator himself..
he will also be blogging on here too!

photo of Frazer and me;
me and frazer my boyfriend

Sun Spirit OOAK Original Painting ACEO by Frazer Gibson;
Frazers first edition to the strawberry anarchy shop

2 comments:

  1. What a cute & funny picture of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute you both are..nice picture.
    Best of luck to the both of you..

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin