Monday, 9 June 2008

Mini Craft Fair @The Art Bar Dundee

My friend Nick told me that there was going to be a craft fair at the art bar in Dundee it was very last minute but i decided to go for it anyway to get my name out there a bit! it was the very first one so it was quite quiet but it was a great day and lot's of my friends came down which was great since i hadn't seen them all together for what seemed like ages! i was selling stuff quite cheap to get my name out there! here is some photo's! the only problem with having a craft fair at a bar is that you end up spending all of your money on booze! i will have to remember to stay away from the alcohol next time! but it was such a good day seeing all my friends and the sun was shining so sometimes it's o.k :)

me and my friends @ the art bar

mhairi, delia, me frazer, naomi and johnjo!

mhairi, delia, me frazer, naomi and johnjo!


you can see more photo's if you go to my flickr page.. just click on the photo to take you to my flickr stream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin