Sunday, 1 June 2008

Wellcome To My Blog


I will start by introducing myself! My name is Miquette, I'm 26 and from Scotland! I decided to make a blog to share some things i love and to share my new creations with people and the creations i love along with other mad, cool crazy things in this mental world that catch my attention! ! i wasn't sure about having a blog before because i can be quite lazy but i reckoned it would be a nice project and good to look back to when im an old granny! here is a photo of me so you know what i look like1 it is always nice to put a picture to a face! although this photo is quite poser-ish! never mind! i had to be slightly poser-ish since i got asked to wear two of the necklaces i made at the same time! yes yes excuses excuses!

i just remembered that i will have to post the films i have made on here! - i think aloud a lot so my typing can be quite random. I'm off now to learn some new blogger stuff NOW...

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miquette! I love your name. And that photo of you is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging! You're off to a great start. Look forward to reading more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogland.. I just started up, too. It really grows on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blogging-verse :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Great to meet you! Welcome to bloggity blogging! Come drop by whenever you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin