Friday, 5 September 2008

Accepted For LolliShops - So Excited

Yay im so happy to have been accepted for the new up and coming site for vendors called LolliShops, it will be mainly focusing on cute items and they said they would love my vials to be accepted!

here is the link so you can have a look..

LolliShops is a juried, online selling venue for talented artists, collectors of vintage and art supply vendors

and there is a competition to design a gingerbread house, what fun! im so excited im away to start making mines straight away! you can take a look here and join in if your a vendor or you can apply to be a vendor...



and while im here, here's a photo of my newest " cute" vial!

cute vial

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being accepted to Lollishops. I've been accepted too and am so excited.
    I really like your blog. So cute.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin