Friday, 5 September 2008

The Spiderwick Chronicles



I had to write about this film, if you are like me and love fairies, goblins and pixies you will like this film! i loved the fairies, i have included a photo to show you how realistic they look! this was a great film and now it's one of my favourites. however i really want a film with more focus on fairies alone and i wish this film had more close ups of them so i could admire them for longer (saying that i have a tiny t.v. screen)

anyway please admire these beautiful fairies...

9 comments:

  1. my name is rabbit, and i am a regular reader :)

    your blog is fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like a beautiful film. I'll check it out! Love the colors on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had wished for more fairies as well.. really loved the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful blog, I have enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog..and so happy to hear from you again..Was just ready to shut the computer off and there you were..Happy Weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello everyone thanks so much! more fairies would have been ace im so wishing for a film with all fairies i need to maybe do one myself! what a task that would be but it would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked the movie! :)

    AND especially the fairies IMHO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want the fairy in the bottom picture!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin