Monday, 26 January 2009

Freaklub Lailand Animation

Freaklub are an amazing duo combination of girl and boy, graffiti artists from Barcelona, I first discovered them in one of my graffiti books and instantly fell in love with their cute little red haired character and bold style. I was lucky enough to take my own photo's and touch their art with my own hands, imagine how happy i was when we came across their graffiti in Barcelona is was one of the best things ever! most people's favourite artists are dead! unfortunately freaklub have split up i was so unhappy to hear this news as i think two people who made this great art should be together.
Anyway I have been waiting for ages to see the animation and i found it today! Freaklub animated how exciting.









Freaklub Animated

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog and so I have an award waiting for you here :)http://cuteboo.com/
    Have a great week !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are cordially invited to my blog, where you can pick up YOUR LEMONADE AWARD!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin