Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Strawberry Anarchy Won a Blogging Award! Woo


Thanks so much to nanjodogz for the lemonade award!It is my very first blogging award and im so happy, Now i will list my ten people from my favourite blogs!

Here are the instructions "Those who win are to post the award on their blog, give some link love to the person that nominated you and put up their own list of 10 recipients. Don’t forget to post a comment on their blog with a link back to yours, letting them know their blog is a winner". P.S don't feel obliged to do this it took me quite a while to do myself!

Here are my ten picks for this Lemonade award.

Inspiration Beyond Reason
Bleuh Meuh Designs
The Story of Princess and her Hair
Milkberryland
The Beaded Lily's Sketchbook
Tialey Vintage
Senorita Pil
The Maiden Testimony
The Paisley Chainsaw
Always Amy

8 comments:

  1. How sweet of you to think of me. Thanks, I'm flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, it's a well-deserved award. Love your blog. Oh, and you have now been "tagged", check out my blog to see what it is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and thank you for the award!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. weeey i was so excited to get an award! i also think your blog deserved the award, we have strangely similar taste in things, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone I'm glad you all are happy! hehe Eva , yes i do definitly think we have the same taste! your blog is always exciting to look at. i just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so very much for this award! I love dropping by yours each day.
    ~Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..so touching!! this is the first award that I received from you...I can't imagine that there's a good heart that could offered a great award as I am a new babe in this blogsphere...Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin