Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Inbetween Dundee and Edinburgh

Sorry for not having new posts every day lately, I am in-between Edinburgh and Dundee, we just got the Internet in our new flat in Edinburgh yesterday woo hoo! Living without the net is so hard for me nowadays you don't realise how much you miss it until it is gone! I also have an interview for a job in a craft shop so I'm hoping I get that so I can make some money and get all my arty stuff moved to Edinburgh! Then I can get my ass in gear and get my jewellery into the little boutiques in Edinburgh. Here are some nice photo's I found of Edinburgh, it really is a beautiful place you can see the lovely castle ...(notice how many times I say Edinburgh in this post lol)



Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin