Thursday, 19 February 2009

LEGO- sent from the gods


I love Lego so much, it's certainly the best toy in the whole world. I have some photo's of the creations i made when i was young i will find them and blog about them at some point they were pretty cool. Anyway look at this.... IMAGINE finding a giant Lego man washed up on the beach? That would be a dream come true for me. If i ever get really rich I'm going to have one of these in the grand entrance as you walk into my humble abode. I have so many stories related to Lego that have happened throughout my life, but i wont bore you too much of the details quite yet. I will link you to the news story so you can read about it too. Wouldn't that be the best find ever if you were wee though!! read here

6 comments:

  1. Haha, funny. I would LOOOVE to go to Lego World in Coppenhaugen (sp?). Lego is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Wow, this is amazing! I love Legos too!

    Thanks so much for following my blog, I really appreciate it!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your entrecard picture! Did you do that yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! i would also love to go to Lego land!! it's weird how people in the U.S call it "Legos" we just call it Lego here in britain.

    P.s yes i made the avatar myself I like doing graphic design! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin