Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Kawaii Bento

Bento boxes are sold and people make elaborate lunches to display in them for their kids or for themselves! I love the way they look but it would be so time consuming and it just doesn't look like enough food for the likes of me. These parents must really care for their kids to take so much time doing this though which is very sweet. I have chosen some of my favourites I really like the super Mario ones too since I am a big fan of Mario. very kawaii :D











Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

  1. I love looking at bento boxes :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I kinda feel sad that I never got a lunch like that. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm shocked! i didn't think *ANY* parent cared that much? - or maybe they don't, maybe they just care about the lunch boxes, lol. i always got sweaty cheese on old, dried out bread - it always went straight in the bin. i also had to drink milk that we got from school - it had always been in the sun or in the snow or just aged or whatever, so it had loads of lumps in it. we sometimes hid them in the classroom to see how bad it would smell before the teacher would discover it..

    *sobs* why didn't i get a bento box?????????? i feel unloved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whaaaahhhhh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. That is simply amazing. At first I doubted that it was edible, but then I started recognizing the different foods.

    Now I'll bet the kid that got that would just rip into it and not appreciate it. But if it was a lady, and her man got it for her, she wouldn't eat it at all. Aren't we so strange?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...those are amazing...wish I had a mom to make those for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking at those bento really make me mouth watering. They're so cute that I don't bare to eat them up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAH! I love adorable bento. I am obsessed with this person's flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cuteobento/

    I wish I had the time, the skill, and the motivation to make any of these.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin