Tuesday, 14 April 2009

Lady Cottington's Pressed Fairy Book & Brian Froud Interview

Brian Froud is one of my favourite artists of all time, He is a famous fairy and fantasy artist I have his goblins, good fairy and the pressed fairy book and I love them all. I thought I would share some of the pressed fairies with you. When I was looking for the pressed fairies I realised that some people had tattoo's of them. What a cool idea, also another thing I love about the book is that it came with a free transparent sticker with a squished fairy so you can put it on your window :D. In the interview Brian talks about fairies and it is really amazing that he feels the same way as I do about them you will have to watch it to find out. I believe in fairies too because I have seen them but much like in the state he described.










If you enjoyed my post then don't forget to subscribe and pick up your Free Stuff and check out my art gallery on facebook xxx

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. Brian Froud is fantastic!:D I have his good faeries/bad faeries and the runes of elfland books :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive wanted the pressed faerie book for ages. It's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondeful i am a fan of Brian Froud, you are welcome in my art page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw cool I will check it out , thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin