Monday, 27 April 2009

Lily of The Valley, My Favourite Flower & Why

I thought I would share an image of my favourite flower with you because summer is coming yay! and all the flowers are starting to bloom. The reason why I love lily of the valley is because the little tiny flowers look like fairy hats. Every time I see them, which is not enough I imagine faeries collecting them to wear on their heads. Blue bells are also nice for larger faeries. I found out today that Lily of the Valley became the national flower of Finland in 1967 it must have been somthing to do with the hippies :P Why can't Scotland have lily of the valley? Thistles are o.k but they would impale fairies if they went near them so I don't like them. What is your favourite flower and why?
Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. que bonitas las flores, aunque o le pude leer porque no se mucho inngles pero la imagen dice mucho, bueno te deje un regalo en tu blog porque se lo merece, jejeje. Cuidate

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are indeed adorable. I don't think I have ever seen them before. I thought I had seen flowers that looked like little bells. I didn't even know what they were when I saw them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Look like lamps when I first saw them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those flowers 2! They smell really good 2 :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin