Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Amazing Moss Grafitti

Someone on my blog mentioned moss graffiti and I had to go check it out! this is so amazing I had to blog about it! I can't believe someone thought of this fantastic idea, it's good to the environment and it is truly beautiful too!
ALL YOU NEED
1 can of beer
1/2 teaspoon sugar
Several clumps garden moss

You will also need a plastic container (with lid),
a blender and a paintbrush

This website tells you how to do it. There is beer involved! haha! yes not for drinking though it is used in the mixture which is so simple to do you need to go have a look I think you will be surprised at how people do this I know I was. This is definitely one of the coolest things I have found out about for a while. I also found the photo of the lovely bath mat, wouldn't that feel great on your feet?



Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

  1. That's amazing! Imagine how beautiful grafitti could be, even those that are just scribbles!Wondering about the bath thing though...bugs included ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i was reading about it and apparently the moss might have bugs in it but if you keep it in quarantine for a month or so to check and to make sure there are no bugs! then it will be bug free :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you looked into the moss graffiti - I knew you would like it!!

    I wish it would become really popular, it's nice to bring a bit of freah creative green into the city. Do you think you'll be trying it out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there want to give u the one lovely blog award...check it out at www.backroomshop.blogspot.com! Have a great day! love ur blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks cool! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing. My house is facing north, I should give it a go! Thanks for the link =^x^=

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow thats some pretty cool stuff. I've tagged you over at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin