Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea is very Kawaii

I had to write about this film as it is so cute. I will add a trailer so you can watch. It is a very sweet film by the same director (Hayao Miyazaki) as Spirited Away and Howl's moving Castle. The plot centres on a baby fish in the sea named Ponyo who wants to become a human girl. In pursuing her goal, she befriends a five-year-old human boy who is also very cute, you can see him below! the film is very kawaii and also a good fairy tale and great animation I would definitely suggest watching it if you like cute stuff. There are not many English trailers around but you can watch the japanese ones to get an idea of how cute the film is ...



Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. Spirited Away was such a great film and this one looks like it'll be good too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey awesome, I love finding out about Hayao Miyazaki films (I love watching all of them in japanese), this does look really kawaii, hehe, such interesting story lines and energy.

    ^________^ Thanks for sharing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay let me know what you think of it! i loved it i think it was definitely the most kawaii one of the lot! but it still had the surreal element which i loved. hope you guys really enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin