Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Lady GaGa in her Kermit The Frog Outfit

There is something annoying about Lady Ga Ga, I seen her on the Jonathan Ross show getting interviewed and she didn't seem to have much of a personality. However I completely love this crazy outfit. My dad says that people who wear outrageous stuff do it because their personality isn't big enough so they compensate by wearing outrageous clothes. I think sometimes that is the case but I don't think you can categorize everyone into that same box. I think some people who wear outrageous clothes can also have crazy personalities although I'm not sure if Lady Ga Ga is one of them.

2 comments:

  1. Funny, you mention this. I asked myself the same question. There was an interview with her on Dutch tv yesterday, but I think she had inhaled to much of the Amsterdam greenery..she was very vague.

    I love the extravagance of her outfits, and I think it works very well when she's performing. But of stage...it kind of seems like she's not connecting with the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think she gets stoned a lot, that could completely explain this lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin