Monday, 20 July 2009

The Making of Sculpted Baby Cake

This is kinda freaky but cool it is speeded up loads and the music is really manic but i like it hehe. This artist is really talented to be able to make a cake look so like a baby. I am still obsessed with cakes!! can't wait to treat myself to one at the weekend. What's your favourite kind of cake? Mines is probably carrot cake right now but any cake will do I would buy one before the weekend but better not spend any more money because last month we were skint by the end of the month so I must be well behaved. :P
Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. That's kind of creepy! I wonder who cuts the cake? But the artist is very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello girl from original Shop in Edinburgh, I am Yw - customer, (Edinburgh is very nice city for me, but your shop is the best of Edinburgh.) :) ...

    interesting blog, cute...

    I would like give pictures of our trip to my blog today, so you can see it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Susan

    http://toddlergirls.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can be done with cake these days!!! True artists! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin