Sunday, 23 August 2009

My Life Is Average..

Remember I blogged about the site Fuck My Life well here is another site I found which is similar I like them both as much as each other and you can get sucked in for hours reading the mini stories click here to go to MLIA, and here is a snippet of some of them so you can get an idea of what it's about .. oh and a cool picture by Robin Keijzer..

  • Today, I was watching TV with my boyfriend and I absent-mindedly started tapping on his arm. Then I started tapping out a beat. My boyfriend looked over at me and said, "Robot Chicken theme song?" I knew we were soulmates. MLIA

  • Today, my boyfriend said in a very serious voice, "I have a request." Worried that something was wrong I told him to go ahead. He replied with, "When we get our own place can we buy a bunch of silly straws?" I know for sure that this is the man I will marry one day.

  • Today, I was driving to my girlfriend's when I pulled up next to this emo kid blasting screamo. I proceeded to roll down my windows and crank up the Pokemon Theme song. He turned his music down and rocked out with me. I feel I made a friend. MLIA

  • Today, While waiting for my toast, I decided to stare at the toaster so it would scare me when it pops out. It was successful. I found my new favorite game. I ate 7 slices of toast this morning. MLIA.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for blogging about FML. I'm off to find out what MLIA is about!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds really interesting! :D i really like the one about the emo kid at the end. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin