Monday, 26 October 2009

My Old Band: Magnetic North Pole

This was a blast from the past (13 years ago blast). I was in a band called Magnetic North Pole when I was younger (age 16-17) Alex who was in the band uploaded some of our songs. We were actually quite successful and had some records made plus getting played on the radio, and now you can hear the music online for free. Also Snow Patrol supported us (I thought we just played with them) I didn't realise that until I seen some of the old band flyers and posters I have included some below so you can see Alex's handy work (lead vocals) and you can see more of his art here. The first Magnetic North Pole album, originally released as one side of a white vinyl split LP on Earworm Records in 1999
click here to listen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin