Saturday, 5 December 2009

Armless Dj Spins While Smoking

This is really cool! The guy in the video obviously doesn't have any arms but can do all of this! Just shows you how strong and determined people can be to still do what they love without any boundaries! Also I think he looks hot. It reminds me of when I worked in a bakers I was serving behind the counter and a woman with a shawl came in and bought some cakes she handed me her money with her foot! I was taken a back and I couldn't think of anything to say and said " That must keep you fit" anyway she scowled at me and said " well I haven't got much choice have I" I went back and told my mum about it and she said that woman is a famous typist and also drives but she is a total bbeeatcch and had a bad reputation because she is such a nasty cow to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin