Tuesday, 21 September 2010

The Wonder of it All...

This is a little film I starred in and my cousin directed, wrote and produced in 2002. I think it really fits in with Strawberry Anarchy... (It's 18 minutes long, so grab a cup of tea)

The Wonder Of It All is the enchanting tale of a quiet computer department that is magically transformed when office junior Miquette Breitenbach unleashes the power of mischievous genie WooWoo (played by Helen Brennan). Stunning special effects, gorgeous sets and a cast of thousands make this rediscovered classic by Delia Gallagher a film to warm your heart and tickle your soul.

The Wonder of it All Part 1

The Wonder of it All Part 2

I just uploaded it on my youtube channel, please click and subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin