Tuesday, 12 October 2010

The Sale Went Well- Thanks to Everyone!

I am so relieved it went o.k I Thank you to all the people who helped link to it and spread the word!! I really needed your help. I made 28 vials the other night here are some photo's of the progress... I felt like a little factory as I made quite a lot of the same ones so when the baby comes I can just re-list them. You can click on the photo's to make them bigger. I have also had the chance to work on some new designs which I'm excited about I will show photo's of them soon.
Waiting to be filled with liquid...
Seeing double sometimes triple...
4 of the same kind ( best seller in the sale)
little items I have made to go inside...
Some of the finished pendants...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin