Friday, 17 June 2011

Me and My Mum and Our Silly Cleaning Uniforms...

Things have been as chaotic as ever we have been living in temporary accommodation after the neighbour left the bath running and 3 ceilings had to be replaced it has all really put us out of sync and it will take a while for things to get back to normal the whole flat was covered in dust, we came back to a bomb site because the builders didn't bother tidying up we should have been in the temp accommodation for an extra week but had to live in our unfinished flat. I could have easily strangled someone.

The whole place stank of paint fumes too and it was a really rubbish situation I felt pretty deflated. My mum was up visiting and saved the day again. She hoovered dusted and helped us doing a massive pile of washing to get rid of dust while I took Hazel out the house away from the fumes. If it wasn't for her we would have been totally screwed!! Thank you mum!! Frazers mum and dad helped too and gave us a shot of the car to move everything back and forward so thanks to them as well.

Anyway when we arrived I gave my mum an old t-shirt to wear and some leggings so she didn't get her clothes wet from paint, then I chucked on an old t-shirt too ... and some leggings anyway we never realised how ridiculous we looked until Frazers dad came in to the flat to see us and burst out laughing, After the tidying and cleaning frenzy we celebrated with a midnight snack of boursin piled onto French bread and a well deserved glass of wine and took some silly photo's of our cleaning company costumes :) It ended up being a good laugh ... and now I hope to be able to spend more time on Strawberry Anarchy stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin