Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Pinata How To Tutorial By the The Nomi Faerie

This is not just any tutorial this is a tutorial by my talented friend Naomi. AKA The Nomi Faerie, This is the actual pinata used for my 30th birthday party, you can see how to make it here, I actually got to beat this bad boy to death, it was so much fun and it was so well made because it took a lot of beating, so much so, I had to take a baseball bat to it. It got rid of lots of pent up anger at those who shall remain nameless (they never that night because I was mega drunk) but this is a really nifty tutorial...
So I suggest the next party you attend take one of these along for loads of fun and antics of the faerie baseball beating up giant strawberry variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin